Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nightwick Abbey Comes to ConstantCon


This is Evan of In Places Deep, and I will be running a Labyrinth Lord game from 7:00PM EST on the the Saturday, October 29th 2011.  Characters should be levels 1-3.  This will be a FLAILSNAILS game, but characters from other game systems should follow the conversion guidelines found here.  Nightwick Abbey is the demon-haunted megadungeon that lies in the brooding forests of the Dark Country.  PCs will have just arrived at the neighboring village via caravans from the far flung corners of the World.  Most of the action will take place on the first level of the dungeon.  On G+ my name is Evan Elkins, and in my profile picture I'm about to slug Nicholas Cage.  You can email me at evanDOTvanDOTelkinsATgmailDOTcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment