Monday, November 7, 2011

Nightwick Abbey Comes to ConstantCon


This is Evan of In Places Deep, and I will be running a LotFP game every Saturday from 2:00 - 4:00 PM EST.  This will be a FLAILSNAILS game, but characters brought from other game systems will need to be converted to the LotFP rules.  There is no limit to the level of existing FLAILSNAILS PCs, but new characters must be made at level 1.

Nightwick Abbey has lain in ruins for almost two centuries.  Built by power hungry knights and mad wizards, it is now home to only ghosts and goblins.  Peasants refuse to work in the shadow of the ruined church, and at night eerie lights issue forth   from its depths.  Many have tried to wrestle gold from the crypts that lie beneath, but few have returned.  Are you brave enough to seek your fortune in a demon-haunted dungeon?

Every week I will randomly select four players from a larger list in order to see who will enter the dOn G+ my name is Evan Elkins, and in my profile picture I'm about to slug Nicholas Cage.  You can email me at evanDOTvanDOTelkinsATgmailDOTcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment